Are you always imagining ways to make a product aesthetically pleasing? Do you constantly catch yourself trying to solve a product design even if it’s a salt and pepper shaker? Well, then you’re exactly the kind of Product Designer we need at Halo+Syn. We are looking for Product Designers who think like there’s no box and design products that will challenge the norm out there.
A Product Designer should:
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Science & Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Be able to speak at least 2 of these languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Be well-versed with Solidworks, Rhino3D, plastics and manufacturing processes.
- Possess qualities such as being resourceful, candid, proactive, ambitious and more importantly a great team player
with a sense of commitment.
A Product Designer’s duties include:
- Managing, following up and fulfilling everyday design tasks from research to concept through to mock-up and eventual presentation to customers with consistency.
- Proposing new product and packaging concepts of the highest quality based on project requirements.
- Producing holistic design proposals from time to time and present ideas for the company’s evaluation.
- Planning, scheduling, organising design activities and arranging resources with management team.
- Collaborate with cross disciplinary teams, marketing, engineering and production departments for a better
understanding to ensure practicality and successful implementation of designs.
- Having the ability to deliver under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Taking on a leadership role when necessary.
All jobseekers are entitled to 20% of their time for pet projects.
There are 2 full-time positions available.